Tuesday, 26 January 2016

PICASA WEB ALBUMS

Not so Art related, but on the other hand a useful tip for those who Have Art Blogs - and want to refer

back to some of the paintings posted on their blogs.

Remember:  If you have a BLOGSPOT, then you will be able to call up all the photos you have added

to it by going to:

www.picasaweb.google.com

Just Sign In as you do to your blog.


Footnote:
As Judy has pointed out in the comments:
Be careful not to delete photos you have published on your blog, because they will not show on your blog then anymore. 

7 comments:

  1. Good tip! Be careful not to delete photos you have published on your blog, because they will not show on your blog then anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Judy, thanks for adding that reminder.

      Delete
    2. In fact I'll add your comment to the blog post itself.

      Delete
  2. Did you see the notification from Google when you open your Picasa Web Album today? It seems they want you to use Google Photos, and Picasa will end in May. As far as I can find, nobody knows yet what consequences this has for blogs. I'll keep a close eye on what will happen next. Pfff, can't believe it, why do they have to complicate things. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, yes I have to admit I don't know what this will mean in the future. I'm hoping it is an update that will work. My picasa web albums can only be seen when I sign into it, so I'm guessing this will continue for Google Photos too. We wait!

      Delete